1. I am thankful for the country that I live in. The best country in the world!
2. I am thankful for coffee with french vanilla flavoured coffee cream.
3. I am thankful that I finally learned to cook. It's nice to have dinner ready when Mark gets home from work. How very housewifey of me.
4. I am thankful for all the happy memories I have of my amazing childhood.
5. I am thankful for the travel I have done since meeting Mark. In just two and a half years, we've been to the UK three times, as well as Europe and Australia. I have been bitten by the travel bug!