Day 5 - September 16, 2011
1. I am thankful for my tiny little ipod that fits inside my headphone case.
2. Along the same lines, I am thankful for my cool suitcase that I got as a wedding gift. Packing is much more fun when you have a pretty (and big) suitcase.
3. I am thankful for all the Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy emails I get. I haven't bought anything full price in forever!
4. I am thankful for awful, but addictive, reality shows. It's nice to know that I'm not the craziest person in the world.
5. I am very thankful for my true friends and family. Weddings and funerals bring out the best and worst in people. I have learned so much in the past year!
Day 4 - September 15, 2011
1. I am thankful for my ultra cool washer and dryer. They almost make doing laundry fun... almost.
2. I am thankful for the arrival of cooler weather here in Ontario. I love waking up to single digits!
3. I am thankful for my car (little blue), who has stood by me for 7.5 years without a problem to speak of. I hope I can get another 7.5 years out of him.
4. I am (often times) thankful that I have no sense of smell.
5. I am thankful for the ability to download free ebooks off the library website. I love my ereader!