Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Very Thankful...

Day 30 - October 11, 2011

Note: Oops... I wrote this a few days ago and thought I had posted it, but I guess I forgot to click on publish post.

1. I am thankful for love.

2. I am thankful for laughter.

3. I am thankful for loyalty.

4. I am thankful for my desire to self improve.

5. More than anything, I am thankful for family.

Challenging myself to be thankful for 30 days has not been easy, but it has been important. There have been a lot of things going on in my life and the lives of my loved ones this month. While it would be easy for me to feel sad, stressed and overwhelmed by life, this blog was a good way for me to keep perspective. I have many things in my life that I am thankful for. It is now crystal clear to me that the people who I love are what I am most thankful for. I know this will never change. 

Thanks for putting up with this little experiment. I'll continue to be thankful every day, but won't be blogging about it in list form anymore.

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment