Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Giving Thanks

Day 29 - October 10, 2011

On this Thanksgiving day, I am thankful again for some of the most important people in my life:

1. My husband.
2. My parents - both here on earth and in my heart forever
3. My sister.
4. My nieces and nephews (related and not): Lois, Matthew, Rebecca, Emily, Oliver, Simon, Eleanor
5. My inlaws: Bertie and Barbara, David and Phyllis, Heather and Phillip

Day 28 - October 9, 2011

1. I am thankful for the time we got to spend with family today.

2. I am thankful that I got to play with and cuddle little Alec today (7 months old and adorable).

3. I am thankful for yummy appetizers that our company seemed to enjoy.

4. I am thankful that Mark and I got to go on a walk. 6:30 pm and it was still over 20 degrees!

5. I am thankful for my inner strength (and am working to improve on it every day).

Day 27 - October 8, 2011

1. I am thankful that on this day three years ago, I plucked up enough courage to go out a meet a cute guy from Northern Ireland I had come across on Lavalife. That guy is now my wonderful husband!

2. I am thankful that Mark understands how silly anniversaries are important to me.

3. I am thankful for a three year met-iversary date with my husband. Yummy dinner at Sotto Sotto and tickets to Cirque's Totem. Amazing!

4. I am thankful that Mark likes gardening, because it's not really my thing.

5. I am thankful that Dad and Tara had a nice day today.

Day 26 - October 7, 2011

1. I am thankful that it is Friday and a long weekend is about to begin.

2. I am thankful that Mark got home from work at a decent time.

3. I am thankful for a wee lie in this morning after a very long day yesterday.

4. I am thankful when I get to run errands with Mark - it's so much more fun that doing them on my own.

5. I am thankful for a husband who lets me close my eyes and cover my ears during the stressful parts in TV shows/movies and tells me when it's 'safe' to look again.

No comments:

Post a Comment