Day 18 - September 29, 2011
1. I am thankful that I only had to stuff envelopes for four hours today.
2. I am thankful that we have the right to vote - and I exercised it in an advanced poll today. My first Ontario provincial election.
3. I am thankful for the first full evening I've had alone with my husband in almost two weeks!
4. I am thankful for Grey's Anatomy.
5. I am thankful for the person I worked with today. It was so nice to meet a fellow Calgarian and talk about home for a few hours!
Day 17 - September 28, 2011
1. I am thankful for the time Mark and I spent with our friends, the Dymonds, last night and today.
2. I am thankful for the yummy fruit tray in our fridge.
3. I am thankful that I got to go to my fitness class again tonight.
4. I am thankful for my very flexible (sometimes non-existent) job.
5. I am thankful for Modern Family. One word - hilarious!
Day 16 - September 27, 2011
1. I am thankful that my husband cleaned the bathrooms while I was in Calgary.
2. I am thankful that my husband cleaned the baseboards while I was in Calgary.
3. I am thankful that my husband vacuumed while I was in Calgary.
4. I am thankful that my husband went grocery shopping while I was in Calgary.
5. I am thankful that my husband did the yard work while I was in Calgary.
Day 15 - September 26, 2011
1. I am thankful that my flight back to Toronto was only delayed by about 45 minutes.
2. I am thankful that my husband was waiting for me at the airport.
3. I am thankful for the 407 - a wonderful toll road that allows us to get around the GTA without having to deal with crazy traffic.
4. I am thankful for being back in my own bed.
5. I am thankful for the hilarious BBC show 'Come Fly With Me' - something fun to watch on my flight.
Day 14 - September 25, 2011
Today marks the one year anniversary of my Mom's passing. Today I will be thankful for one thing - being Suzanne Pallay's daughter. She was the most amazing Mom and I miss her every single day.
Day 13 - September 24, 2011
1. I am so thankful for the time I got to spend today with the Vander Werfs. They all bring a smile to my face and remind me that friends can be family.
2. I am thankful for the yummy lunch that Tara bought for me.
3. I am thankful that my Dad has the Vander Werf kids in his life. He is always at his happiest when spending time with Oliver and Simon.
4. I am thankful for the nice long phone call I had with Mark today.
5. I am thankful for still being able to wear flip flops in September. My feet are claustrophobic and like the freedom!