Day 21 - October 2, 2011
1. I am thankful that I got to meet some of the people who Mark works with every day. I always like the opportunity to put faces with names.
2. I am thankful that Mark and I are going to Northern Ireland in less than three weeks to visit the Annetts.
3. I am thankful for leftovers - an entire weekend without cooking!
4. I am thankful for Tim Horton's french vanilla cappuccino.
5. I am thankful for our home that keeps us dry and warm when it's cold outside (and cool when it's hot outside).
Day 20 - October 1, 2011
1. I am thankful that I have survived the last year. One year ago was my Mom's funeral - a day that changed my life forever.
2. I am thankful for all of the friends and family members who sponsored Mark and I in the Kidney Foundation Gift of Life Walk!
3. I am thankful that the sun came out for the Kidney walk. It was a cold start this morning, but in the end it was a beautiful day!
4. I am thankful for bubble baths.
5. I am thankful for the delicious salmon soup that Mark made for dinner. Yummy!
Day 19 - September 30, 2011
1. I am thankful for having a day at home to catch up on the million things that I've been putting off.
2. I am thankful for the beautiful autumn colours here in Ontario.
3. I am thankful for email. Honestly, one of the best things ever invented.
4. I am thankful for a date night with my husband. Dinner and a movie - so lovely.
5. I am thankful that I finally figured out how to work the iron on transfer paper that I bought. We now have t-shirts for tomorrow's kidney walk.