Friday, October 7, 2011

Pre Thanksgiving Thanks

Day 25 - October 6, 2011 

1. I am thankful that I live in a country that allows it's citizens the right to vote. Working the Ontario provincial election today.
2. I am thankful that I downloaded Ellen Degeneres' new book on my e-reader. It was a slow day at the polls and I read it cover to cover.
3. I am thankful that the guy I had to work with/sit next to for 14 hours today was nice!
4. I am very thankful that I got to come home to my fabulous husband after a very long day working.
5. I am thankful for bbm. It is nice to keep in touch with people so easily.
Day 24 - October 5, 2011

1. I am thankful that I have learned to realize what makes me grumpy.
2. I am thankful for the one thing that is cheaper in Ontario then Alberta - groceries.
3. I am thankful for 0% fat greek yogurt - so yummy.
4. I am thankful for green grapes. Can you tell I got groceries today?
5. I am thankful that I found some of Mom's recipes when I was in Calgary. I'm looking forward to trying some of them out soon.
Day 23 - October 4, 2011

1. I am thankful for an afternoon of shopping. I had some success and got a few new things for fall/winter.
2. Sometimes, I am thankful for having dinner alone. Nothing wrong with a Lean Cuisine every once in a while.
3. I am thankful for sunblock, though I don't know if Mark knows what it is. Seriously. He got sunburn at a golf tournament today - in October!
4. I am thankful that we still (even though it's Fall) have beautiful green grass and amazing roses.
5. I am thankful for photographs. 
Day 22 - October 3, 2011

1. I am thankful that the convenience store at the end of the block has finally re-opened. It will be especially nice in the middle of winter.
2. I am thankful for the upcoming long weekend - lots of time to spend with my husband!
3. I am thankful for disposable toilet scrubbers. I hate cleaning toilets, but those things make it easier.
4. I am thankful for my husband making dinner again tonight! Boy, am I spoiled.
5. I am thankful for the conversation I had with Tara tonight. Sisters are a great thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment